It’s no secret that I love coffee more than most things. Since it has been what feels like a million degrees here in Southern California, these cold brew popsicles have been the best thing to happen.
Making these popsicles takes just a few moments. I used this mold and instead of using the red caps, I used food grade popsicle sticks. Although, the second time I made them, I realized the red caps actually catch the liquid as the popsicles melt. Since these melt much quicker than a regular popsicle, I used the red caps and they were SO helpful (they just aren’t as cute in photos. ha!).
- 12 oz Cold brew coffee
- 8 oz Milk of your choice
- 1 tbsp Simple syrup
- Popsicle Mold
- Mix cold brew and simple syrup
- Pour coffee into molds (fill until 2/3 full)
- Freeze for approximately 25 minutes
- Add milk or cream of choice to fill the remaining 1/3 of molds
- Stir gently
- Place sticks in the center of each mold and freeze until frozen completely
- Using a flavored simple syrup (like mint) is a great way to add a little extra flavor.