Please note: I am on the Felicity Jane creative team and received this kit for free for creative team purposes, not including this post. All opinions are my own and I will only promote products I know, use, and love. Thank you for supporting the partnerships that make this space possible.
Holy moly y’all! The Felicity Jane September Kit, “Felicity” is just perfection! When I first started seeing sneaks of this kit, I was slightly scared to receive it. I’m not the biggest fan of bright colors or the color pink.
The more I saw of this kit though, the more I liked it and the more I couldn’t wait to get my hands on it! When I received it the other day, I was beyond pleasantly surprised to see the other side of this kit that is filled with stripes, florals, minty greens, and of course black and white.
I CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF IT. Seriously, when I was editing the photos for this post, I became even more obsessed with this kit. Now, this may be a little bit of a big statement, but I think the papers in this kit may be my favorite papers yet.
And seriously, that pom trim and those alphas are pretty much to die for. (Insert ALL the heart eyes here)
6 FJ exclusive double sided patterned papers
- Floral | pink stripes
- Mint & white hearts | black grid
- Multicolor stripe | mint dot
- Black & white stripe | ombre dot
- Coral linen | black stars
- Coral dot | journaling cards
3 double sided colored papers
- 12 x 12 light pink | bright pink
- 12 x 12 light mint | dark mint
- 12 x 12 mustard | coral
- Exclusive 4×6 stamp set [packaged in a clear plastic stamp pocket for convenient storage]
- Exclusive chipboard alphabet
- Exclusive acrylic shapes
- Exclusive printed acetate shapes
- Exclusive flair
- Exclusive 6 x 12 cut apart sheet [on sticker stock]
- Exclusive star sequins
- Exclusive spool of white pom trim
Did you receive this kit? Are you as obsessed as I am?
I can’t wait to share more of the kit and the projects I create with it throughout the month!