Please note: I am on the Felicity Jane creative team and received this kit for free for creative team purposes, not including this post. All opinions are my own and I will only promote products I know, use, and love. Thank you for supporting the partnerships that make this space possible.
My favorite time of the month is here – Felicity Jane kit time! The November Oh, Deer! kit is absolute perfection and goes so well with the Hello, Christmas! kit (I’ll be showing more of that kit later this week.)
6 FJ exclusive double sided patterned papers
- Large grey floral | pink stripe
- Coral & pink dot | grey plaid
- Green stripe | hearts
- Wavy blue stripe | red & white diagonal stripe
- Grey heathered polkadot | blue wood grain
- Multicolor pin stripe | journaling cards
Plus, 3 12×12 double sided colored papers that match the kit color scheme.
- Exclusive 4×6 stamp set [packaged in a clear plastic stamp pocket for convenient storage]
- Exclusive black chipboard alphabet
- Exclusive wood deer & stars
- Exclusive sequins
- Exclusive 6 x 12 cut apart sheet [on sticker stock]
- Exclusive black & white striped washi
- Exclusive acetate shapes
- Exclusive flair – set of 4
- Exclusive acrylic words – 2
I also picked up a few goodies from the FJ shop this month that I thought I would share.
The Emeline Puffy Alphas are my favorite alpha stickers right now. This was my third set of them and I’m still refraining from picking up a couple more. I’m also so in love with the Jen Stamp Set – designed by Jen Schow. It’s made up of her hand lettering and for someone that just can’t master calligraphy (ahem, me), it’s a dream!
Did you receive the November Oh, Deer! kit? Do you love it as much as I do?
If you’re not a subscriber and are interested in signing up, you can do so right here.