These retreats will take place all over the US and will focus on having fun, meeting new people, and getting crafty! Our first Gather & Create event is Weekend In The Woods: a 3-day retreat in Tahoe, California!
I am so excited for this event! Here are the details:
Relax with a group of 20 people who love the same thing you love – paper crafting & memory keeping! This 3-day retreat is a time to relax, get crafty, learn new skills & techniques, and make new friends. I am all about building community, and what better way to do so than bonding over our love of memory keeping in a gorgeous place?!
When: Friday, September 14th – Sunday, September 16th, 2018
Where: The Coachman Hotel in Tahoe, California
The following items are included in the ticket price. By purchasing a ticket, you will receive the following:
- Access to a private Facebook group to get to know fellow attendees. By the time we’re in Tahoe together, we’ll be one big crafty family!
- Breakfast Saturday & Sunday (Please note: This is a set menu provided by the hotel and will not be able to accommodate food allergies or preferences.)
- (5) 2-hour workshops, each with free materials provided by the workshop sponsor.
- Over $300 in FREE SWAG (because we all love some free stuff!) from well-known brands in the crafting industry!
- Crafting free-time throughout the weekend AND a 5-hour craft-a-thon with a Craft Bar, where you can grab free supplies to use in your craft-a-thon projects.
- Materials sent straight to your inbox leading up to the retreat to ensure you’re “in-the-know”, are prepared for what to pack, etc.
- Small snacks each day for energy during workshops & craft time.
- Complimentary beverages to keep you hydrated and caffeinated all weekend long, for ultimate craftiness!
- Evening fire pit with complimentary s’mores.
- Special event rate for rooms at The Coachman Hotel, including 10% off nights prior-to and directly after the event.
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Access to a private Gather & Create Alumni Facebook group to keep in touch with your new crafty besties!
I am SO excited to share my love of crafting with y’all in one of the most beautiful places!
For more information on workshop descriptions, weekend schedule, etc. visit the Weekend In The Woods event page here!
Grab your ticket now and let’s get crafty together in September!
*Photo courtesy of The Coachman