Okay, y’all. I’m back with another planner “review.” It’s not a really a review, more like a “my thoughts on…” type thing, but if you’ve been reading my planner posts for a while you probably know what I mean.
This time we’re talking about the Get to Work Book, which Elise generously sent me for this use in this post (Thank you!!!). To sum up my thoughts about this planner in one sentence – This is the sole planner I will be using for 2017. Yes, it’s that good.
Now let’s get into it…
The Get to Work Book is perfect for small business owners, bloggers, or really anyone that has a lot going on. If you want to set and achieve goals, cross things off your to-do list, and finally complete those projects you’ve started – the GTWB is perfect for you.
- 246 pages
- Book pages are 7×9 inches
- Book dimensions are 8.25x9x1 inches
- Book weighs 1.87lbs/848g
- Cover and paper stock are recycled from 100% post consumer waste
- Inside pages are offset printed
- Monthly tabs are laminated
- Designed, printed and made in the USA
- Easy-on-the-eyes design that inspires and doesn’t detract
- 12 motivational text prints on heavy stock that are perforated to be removed from the book (see them all here!)
- Full monthly calendars with traditional box layout
- Monday – Sunday week at a glance spreads
- Plenty of note and brainstorm space
- “Year-at-a-glance” spread with space to write plans
- 14 “project breakdown” pages designed to help you complete large tasks
- 13 “reflect and goal-set” pages designed to encourage you to celebrate past successes and come up with action items for the next month
- Black bookboard front and back cover
Not to mention, this planner is also available with a kraft cover or unbound/unpunched. So basically, you can use this planner in any A5 binder system, a discbound planner, or anything else you can think of!
And finally, one of my top 3 favorite aspects of this planner – THE PAPER. Holy moly. 😍 I wish I could insert of one those little “lift to feel” doors in this post so you could see what I mean.
I’m all about setting goals, getting messy in my planner, and crossing things off my list. Productivity is key for me and I think this is going to be the perfect planner for me to get things done (or to get to work 😉 ) in 2017!
Have you ordered the Get to Work Book? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Are you just as obsessed as I am?