I am so excited to be using Lara Casey’s Powersheets this year! This will be the second year I am using them, but I’m not sure the first year counts because I was distracted and didn’t stick with it. This year, I am all in and I can’t wait to see how they help guide me in my goals.
If you don’t know, Powersheets are a goal planner. They come in 6-month or 1-year options and are perfect for anyone wanted to be intentional in setting and achieving their goals.
I’ve been struggling with what I want and how to get it – goals and achieving them – this last year, and I’m so ready to kick it into overdrive and really accomplish what I set out to. I know Powersheets are the perfect way to go for this!
What can you expect to find inside?
- A simple guided process that works
- Created by Lara Casey, author of the best-selling book Make It Happen
- 12-month dated monthly workbook with January 2017 start month
- 176 pages of inspiring quotes and worksheets
- 2 pages of colorful stickers
- Inside pages measure 7 x 10 inches, overall workbook measures 9 x 10 inches
- Full color tabs and seasonal Goal Refresh pages
- Sturdy, yet flexible spiral binding
- Water-resistant, flexible cover with rounded corners
- Free bonus materials, including a “Word of the Year” card, encouragement postcard, and inspirational desk card
- Worksheets include the Goal Action Ideas, Monthly/Weekly/Daily Tending Lists, Relationship Tending, Cultivating Gratitude, Big Dreams page for big ideas, What Fires Me Up, Things I Want to Learn/Things I Learned, and more!
- Includes exclusive access to the exclusive Cultivate What Matters community and PowerSheets Facebook Group
The 6-month workbooks vary slightly, but still serve the same purpose.
A few things I’m excited about:
- The smaller size! – This year’s workbooks are slightly smaller overall and are the perfect size to sit on your desk or carry in your tote bag.
- It doesn’t replace my planner, it works with it. – This workbook is strictly for goal planning, so if you’ve already found the perfect planner for 2017, this works with it, it doesn’t replace it!
- Putting a little bit of myself in the workbook. I’m not talking full decorating, just a few extra stickers or marker highlights here and there to encourage me to open the workbook, use it, and have fun with it!
If you’re ready to “Make It Happen” I can’t recommend Powersheets more. Lara has put so much care and love into these workbooks and it is so obvious when you dive in. Not only are they encouraging (and absolutely beautiful), but they are simple – just what you need to focus on, nothing extra – and they work. SO MUCH YES!
The one-year books (shown above) are sold out, but hurry and grab yourself a 6-month workbook!